Saturday, February 7, 2015

Disney and Yik Yak

Having finished a long day of classes last week, I came back to my room and opened up Yik Yak. If you don't know what Yik Yak is, consider yourself lucky. It's an anonymous social media app based on location where you can complain at Marketplace dinner, complain about finals, or complain about tent checks in Kville. In general, there's lots of complaining. But there is also some really funny posts and the app also features different themes every day. Anyway, when I opened the app, I was greeted by the featured "Modern Day Disney Princesses" yaks. These are some of the favorites I found...that are also appropriate.


Let it go = #YOLO

Repunzel let down your hair!
I would but I wanted to be socially acceptable so I cut it, sorry!

Ana: Which filter should I use?
Else: Amarooooo, amaroooooo

Beauty and the Beast Mode

Li Shang: Be a man!
Mulan: I define myself as gender neutral.

Tinderella: is he bae *swipe left* or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment